ENGKA ENERGI provides an integrated suite of geoscience solutions to
the national and international oil and gas industry.
ENGKA ENERGI combines experience, innovation, operational safety, and
environmental responsibility with cutting edge geophysical technology to
facilitate successful E&P execution.
While we continue to add crews to meet the demands of the marketplace.
Therefore, ENGKA ENERGI strives to employ only the best.
We seek to hire a new employee with highly motivated, hard working, and
- Minimum of (8) years in seismic Observer role.
- International experience an advantage.
- Marine / OBC / TZ experience an advantage.
- Windows, Solaris, Linux operating systems knowledge.
- Basic technical skills, analog and digital system knowledge.
- Experienced in the operation and use of Sercel, Aram and I/O recording
- Able to organize large groups of workers in a stressful and fast paced
- Good communication and people skills, patience and understanding
while working in other cultures.
- Good standard of fitness and the ability to work in challenging
Position: QC Surveyor
Education : Diploma /Graduate in survey
Experience & Skills:
• 5 Years with at least 2 years as field supervisor in seismic survey operations.
• Proficiency in MS office, Autocad, Survey software like GP seismic, surfer, GIS survey equipment software for QC and processing.
Responsibilities / KRA's:
• Load pre-plot data in data collectors .
• QC acquired post plot data with regards guidelines on a daily basis.
• Prepare survey DPR.
• Load post plot source data to hand held GPS for Drilling and Recording crew.
• Prepare line sketches for drilling & recording crew.
• QC of control points and Geodetic parameters.
• Final drawing with pillar description
|ahasa Indonesia | English||
E2. 2013 All Right Reservedstrong>